Hello, and welcome to GE Control. If you are new to our clan, we recommend that you register, so that you can view items, and take part in discussions. If you are already a member of GE Control, please log in.
Hello, and welcome to GE Control. If you are new to our clan, we recommend that you register, so that you can view items, and take part in discussions. If you are already a member of GE Control, please log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:23 am
Latest topics
» Using RuneScript
How to Get Rid of Junk EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:09 am by Hooded

» H'ween Masks
How to Get Rid of Junk EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:50 am by Ollie

» The Ranks Sticky
How to Get Rid of Junk EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:48 am by Ollie

» Hello
How to Get Rid of Junk EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:28 pm by Hooded

» Merchanting FOR DUMMIES
How to Get Rid of Junk EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:54 am by mightyguy198

» pjx beast's introduction
How to Get Rid of Junk EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:15 am by reaper 11454

» Change One Letter
How to Get Rid of Junk EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:19 pm by Ollie

» Bs' 99 Magic Guide! (p2p)
How to Get Rid of Junk EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 pm by BusySlaying

» Sarcastic's BIG 99 DEFENCE GUIDE! Complicated and easy!
How to Get Rid of Junk EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 pm by mr_sarcastic

» Sarcastic's 99 Fishing guide, Simple!
How to Get Rid of Junk EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 pm by mr_sarcastic

How to Get Rid of Junk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ollie
Clan Leader
Ollie

How to Get Rid of Junk Empty
PostSubject: How to Get Rid of Junk   How to Get Rid of Junk EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:05 am

I thought it might be important to have a thread for this somewhere on the forums, so here it is!

~A Guide to Junk Trading~

I have written a guide on how to get rid of any junk you may have with ease, and detailed all of the methods used to do so.

First method - 50/50

Selling junk via 50/50 trades involves selling your junk to somebody else for 50% cash, and 50% supposedly worse junk. Now, as most of the junk you will acquire will be through clan merches, this method is ideal, as your junk is probably just as bad as theirs (unless your junk has already been dropping for a while, in which case it may be better to wait for it to level out.

If you are having trouble getting these deals, you may want to try for 40% cash, 60% junk.

Second Method - Sniping

This method requires you to have the ability to spend very long hours on the computer, and to have a large amount of spare cash. If you don't have both of these things, skip over this method.

To make money with this method, you need to sit at the GE, waiting for it to update. Then, the moment it does, put an offer in for a Partyhat, Easter Egg, Pumpkin or Disk of Returning.

If you get it, you can now sell it with a huge amount of junk, to save spending a large amount of time in World 2.

Third Method - Regular Trading

Regular trading involves having a good knowledge of the Rares market, and the prices of most items within it.

To get rid of junk with this method, you will trade Rares to get rid of junk.

For example, you may buy a Pumpkin (and 360M junk) for 460M. You then re-sell it for 490M. That's a very quick way to dispose of 30M junk.

For more complicated, but faster junk conversion, you may even use a trade cycle.

For example, you buy a Pumpkin (and 360M junk) for 500M, which you trade for 2 Disks of Returning. You then trade the two Disks and 500M junk for cash. You have easily converted 140M of junk with trades that could be done in under half an hour.

I hope this guide helps everyone avoid having to sell in the GE, and lessens the crash on all GE Control merched items Smile

Last edited by Ollie on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hooded
Clan Co-Leader
Hooded

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Rid of Junk   How to Get Rid of Junk EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:03 am

Thankyou Ollie, a fantastic guide Smile I cannot wait until you post your next section on it. Smile

Thanks,

~ Hood ~
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Rid of Junk   How to Get Rid of Junk EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 pm

ollie i cant find the inbox i forgot were it was Razz
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Clan Leader
Ollie

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Rid of Junk   How to Get Rid of Junk EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:56 pm

It's under PM, lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Rid of Junk   How to Get Rid of Junk Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Get Rid of Junk
Page 1 of 1